Jungle Music is an educative game that lets you learn to read music notes in all clefs through a progressive, playful and educational method, designed for beginner musicians and children from the age of 5 years.
Each clef is divided into 20 levels of progression to learn at its own pace while having fun!
Earn stars by recognizing as many notes as possible.
Obtaining the 3rd star is timed and unlocks the next level.
For each note to recognize, learning is complete:
- Sheet decryption / score sight reading
- Ear training with listening to the sound of the note (piano sound)
- In case of error, the correction is shown
With Jungle Music, learning music becomes a child play!
A precious help to learn music theory and solfege:
- Read notes in Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Baritone Clef, Soprano Clef, Mezzo-Soprano Clef, Alto Clef, Tenor Clef
- Reading on the stave, and Reading under and above the stave
- Notation : (Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si) / (C D E F G A B) / (C D E F G A H)
This is the free version of Jungle Music: after 5 tries/errors, you have to wait 24h to get your 5 tries again.
Check the full version for :
- unlimited use
- extra-time on timed parts
Nota : Jungle Music needs Adobe Air to be installed on your android device
Learn music - JungleMusic Free is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-01. The program can be installed on Android.
Learn music - JungleMusic Free (version 1.0.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.